LIARS AND CHEATS!!! DON'T USE STUTTGART MOVERS!!!

Houston, Texas 1 comment

This is not a Christian based company, considering the owner and the main mover are foul-mouthed, ghetto, unprofessional people who don't care about damaging property and ripping people off.My advice: use another professional, respectful company instead of these loud-mouthed heathens who hire on illegal aliens (probably because the main mover is illegal himself and the owner is trash.)They tend to throw your furniture and appliances in their truck, scratching and breaking things as they go, and when you confront them about it, they act ghetto, trashy, and unprofessional.

Once again...DO NOT USE STUTTGART MOVERS!!!STUTTGART MOVERS HAVE IGNORANT, UNPROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES AND THE OWNER IS EVEN WORSE!!!

Review about: Stuttgart Movers Moving Services.

Comments

It would be helpful to include an actual description of your move.In all honest, this review seems to be written by a ghetto, trashy, and unprofessional person.

Name calling does not get your point across.

Actual evidence does.,)

Stuttgart Movers

Houston, Texas 1 comment

We hired Stuttgart Movers to move our furniture yesterday i.e. June 30th.They moved all my furniture nicely but messed up my king mattress.It was a brand new mattress of 1200$ bought in Jan 2011 and they damaged it while moving it.It now has tears on 3 sides of the mattress.We expected them to get with insurance and reply back but they haven't got back yet and i checked with Progressive insurance and they said looks like their acct has been cancelled because of non-payment.So now i have a damaged mattress of 1200$ and i said i will withhold 90$ of your payment until i talk to insurance adjuster and i get insurance .Now they are not picking up my calls or hardly talking to me saying they are busy. I want to hear back from owner Michelle Bradbury or Hector the mover as to what will they do to help me.

Review about: Movers.